Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New York Moments

Each week is filled with so many small moments that I love I think that this is the perfect place to start putting down a few, here's one from last night and one from a week or so ago.

Last night, walking from the gym to the train at Whitehall Street a young kid (maybe 8 or 9), very bundled up had a tray of brownies that he was obviously selling. Nothing new there but as I walked up to him he did a few steps resembling a moonwalk and said "Hi. I'm an entrepreneur and I'm selling these brownies for a dollar."

Kid, you had me at "I'm an entrepreneur." Love it!

The second was a week or two ago I was in line at Staples when a man got in line behind me with seashells and splattered paint all over his clothes. He was also carrying a portfolio so I asked to see what was in it. He was in a hurry but said "are you on Flickr?" and directed me to his work and some pictures of him. Here are those:

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=taijay&m=text

No comments:

Post a Comment